Thursday, August 17, 2017

7 ate 9 by: Tara Lazar

I am looking forward to sharing this book with my students, I'm sure they will love it as much as I do.  7 ate 9 written by Tara Lazar is a delightful book with an interesting mystery to solve and lots of fun plays on words.

Private "I" has been hired by 6 who is afraid that she will be the next victim of 7 who 6 is convinced ate 9!  Private I begins his investigation interviewing all the numbers he can find.  He also finds a small bit of help from a letter friend of his.  I'm not going to give away the ending, but I know you and your children will love this book.

I laughed at the text as well as the delightful illustrations done by Ross MacDonald.

After reading this book it will probably be time for some math homework.

Happy Daily Reading!
Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment