Friday, June 27, 2014

Ally the Dolphin Fairy By: Daisy Meadows



Meet Norah, today's "Friday Friend".  I love her reading tent and I'm sure she has spent a lot of time in this tent as she is an avid reader.  I was thrilled that she reveiwed a book written by Daisy Meadows, these fairy books are very popular among young readers, especially girls.  

I read Ally the Dolphin Fairy by Daisy Meadows.  This book is the first book in the ocean fairy series.  Kirsty and Rachel go to the beach and end up helping Ally the dolphin fairy find the missing piece of golden conch shell.  They also help her find Echo, her dolphin.  Kirsty and Rachel get to turn into fairies, go underwater, ride on dolphins, and fight goblins. 
I liked this book because it was about dolphins and fairies and would recommend it to little girls who like dolphins and fairies.  I can’t wait to read the next ocean fairy book.
Norah (1st grade)

No comments:

Post a Comment