Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Ballet Cat Dance! Dance! Underpants! by: Bob Shea

Bob Shea has written and illustrated a variety of picture books for children.  I just finished reading his second book starting Ballet Cat Dance! Dance! Underpants and it made me giggle.  I'm sure that you and your child will giggle with delight reading this book staring Ballet Cat and her friend Butter Bear.  This is a perfect first reader for the dancer in your family.

Ballet Cat just cannot understand why Butter Bear will not do any super-high ballet leaps.  Butter Bear comes up with many things to do instead of the super-high leaps which frustrates Ballet Cat.  Will Butter Bear ever let Ballet Cat know the real reason for no high leaps?  Read this book to find out and leave a comment letting me know if you and your listeners giggled just like I did!

After reading this book dance with one of your friends.

Happy Daily Reading!
Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment