Friday, October 3, 2014

Dinosaurs Before Dark by: Mary Pope Osborne

My Friday Friend, Norah is back with another book review!  Thank you, Norah, for being such a great first grade reader!
I read the book Dinosaurs Before Dark It’s the first book of the Magic Tree House series by Mary PopeOsborne.  It was about a brother and sister named Jack and Annie.  They go out to play in the woods and find a treehouse.  They go up into the tree and inside there are lots and lots of books.  Jack and Annie picked up a book about dinosaurs and Annie said “I wish we could go there.”  Then the treehouse took them there.  They had an adventure with the dinosaurs and had to figure out how to get home. 
I really liked reading about the dinosaurs and how Jack and Annie got home.  I really can’t wait to read the next one and see if they find out more clues about the treehouse.  I would recommend this book to kids that like dinosaurs and adventures. 


Happy Daily Reading
Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment